Thursday, January 22, 2009

The new do......



Regan and I went with my mom and younger sister Ashlee yesterday to get Ashlee's haircut.....and we walked out with Regans cut also. She has been begging for months to let me cut her hair (she hates it when she gets tangles and I have to brush it) so finally I gave in. Tasha, I totally understand the sick feeling. I thought I was going to throw-up. I was as nervous as if it were myself getting the haircut. She lost about 4 or 5 inches....it is growing on me now. Jeremy said "holy cow, she looks like my mom.....". I always told him Regan took after his side of the family :)When I finally styled her hair this morning, she looked in the mirror and said "I look like you" I asked what she ment and she said "my hair is poofy".....nice....gotta love em'

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! That is so perfect on her!! It's a fine line we walk as mothers....we think that we're so smart...and nine times out of ten they're right!! Good call Regan...you couldn't look more like a princess if you tried!! My hats off to you Michelle...I can't believe you did it without months of planning...or maybe a blog vote!!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new do! The "I look like you" comment was a good one- all little girls want to be like their moms! We should all cherish THAT while it lasts! I like the song that's playing, and I like the new background! Cutest blog on the block is back up now, so you'll have to check out that sight. Keep in touch- hint, hint, comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A monumental thing has happened. Justin has left a comment on a blog. He commented under the post about Dax. He reprimanded me, but nevertheless, I'm glad he commented. :) Also, I wanted to tell you that if someone leaves a comment, you can click on their name and some info on them will come up. It should tell you if they have a blog or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is seriously the cutest little girl! Her sweet face in the first picture just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the little bob styles on little girls! I've thought about cutting Alexis's but her hair is so curly I would have to straighten it everyday. She really doesn't let me touch her hair so oh well! One day hopefully she will let me style it! Cute little flower Regan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Michelle, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog?. Jaley told me how to find it. I can't believe how big and cute your kids are!!! I'm so excited to be able to check in on your family. If you would like an invite to our blog, send me you email address.
    Mine is acben@etv.net, or you can leave a comment with it on my default page, with your email.

    Thanks, Amanda:)

    ReplyDelete