Monday, January 26, 2009

Farwell dinner for Jodi...

My baby sister Jodi is headed to China on Wed. for 6 months to teach English. I hate to admit it, but I am a little envious. What an adventure!! All the sisters and my mom (we were missing Julie because it was her birthday that day so she was out with her hubby) went to the "Indian Oven" in Logan......not a favorite...but it was fun. We laughed a lot because the food was very "unique". Jodi's best friend Brittney was there also and of course I had to bring Regan along, after all she is a girl :) After dinner, we all climbed in the car and my oldest sister Stephanie asks if we can stop at McDonalds to get an ice cream and Regan says "Can I get a Happy Meal". We laughed because she just played with her food the whole time. Not the greatest place to take little kids that think they can order a hamburger and french fries....Good Luck Jodi....see you in 6 months. We love you!

4 comments:

  1. How scary, but exciting all in one.
    By the way I love your hair cut, way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be quite the adventure!! I bet she's going to have the time of her life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! You have a family full of achievers! I asked Jer if it inspires him to want to do something big and adventurous. He said, "Mmm...not really". haha! We were raised to appreciate the comforts of home rather than the adventures of China!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for her! I'm jealous. My sister went to China and did the same thing and she loved it. Good luck to her!

    ReplyDelete