Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Bug Tag


I was tagged by Amie. The rules: Name 10 things that bug you, and tag ten people. I am going to copy Amie and say because this is the first tag I've ever done, I'm only going to tag a few people. I tag Emily Cornia, Amanda, Melissa and Kellie......


Things that bug me......


1-Recorded sales calls for credit cards. Without fail, the stupid phone rings right when we sit down to dinner.

2-Going grocery shopping...with my kids!!!

3-Being late...however, I am very often.

4-Not being able to find my kids shoes when we need to leave my moms house. (or their coats, socks, hats....ARGH!)

5-Slow internet....thankfully we upgraded so now I can blog!! YEAH

6-When Jeremy calls 10 minutes before he supposed to be home....telling me he is just leaving. (he has a 30 min. commute)

7-When I finally get my kids in bed and close the door....and I hear "I need a drink"!

8-Trying to buy something (anything) new with Jeremy's help. If anyone knows Jer, they know he likes to do his "research"...that's the word he uses, but it really means...."I am going to drag this out as long as I possibly can" AHHHHHHH

9-Cleaning my house and then 1 hour later cleaning it again and again and again.....

10-Telling my kids no when they ask for something in the store and they say "I never get anything"!!

5 comments:

  1. All so very true! I vehemently agree! Thanks for your comment, but yes, my hair IS really, really bad in the morning. And tell Jer- his comment made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?! I thought that everybody loved to shop with all of their kids!!haha! As for the sales calls....don't get me started, I'm right there with ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great list! I'm not sure there's much I can add to it, but I'll think about it and let you know when I've got mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy,

    It's Wade. Sorry Michelle. Nice freakin deer! Holy cow. I hope your wife will let you put that in the family room. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete