Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sleigh Riding...

So it has been about a week since I posted.....we went sleigh riding actually about a week ago, I am just slow at getting pictures up. Jeremy is amazingly patient with our kiddos. He would ride down with them then hike up the hill pulling them in the sleigh. They had a lot of fun. Dax and Regan wanted to go down by themselves once and they crashed, once we started laughing they did too. They got snow in their faces a lot so Dax's little checks (I guess not little :) are really red. This was in my home town of Mantua. It is a really pretty town with lots of snow even though there is not much anywhere else.Enjoy!





5 comments:

  1. These pictures are so great! My kids are too over-protected. We need to go sledding with you guys and get a little snow in their faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Fun!! It looks like they had a blast! I love it when kids are all bundled up like that..it makes their cheeks even easier to bite!! By the way...I just saw the pic of Dax and his unfortunate run in with a cookie sheet!! Been there done that....but I was the one who did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Chelle! I miss you guys a ton! I bet they had such a great time! the only thing that would have made it funner was if i was there! ;) I miss them! tell the kids I said hi and i love them! p.s. congrats! mom told me the news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! No hills here! I love your hair by the way Michelle. It is really cute.

    ReplyDelete