Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things about me.....

I was tagged by my cousin Allison (love her!) to type 25 random things about me. ummmm this might be hard but I will give it a shot.

1) I was always the "tattle tell" with my sisters. I did not like getting in trouble so when my sisters wanted to tell each other their "secrets" they would lock me out of the room....good thing too, because odds are I would have told :)

2) I hold grudges. Don't like to admit it, but there are some people in my past who really hurt me and I still don't like them.

3) I hate my teeth. I have even had braces, but to smile and show my teeth is murder!

4) I come from a family of 13 children...yes 13. I am the third oldest. There are 9 girls are 4 boys....love it!!

5) When I met Jeremy I thought he was way out of my league.....I didn't think I had a chance. Then later on, I was talking to a girl who lived across the hall from Jeremy at Snow College and she said "we all thought the Gee twins were hot, but after we saw you we knew we didn't have a chance" Funny that sometimes what we think about ourselves, others see differently. It has always been a self esteem booster to me when I am down.

6) I always wanted like 10 kids...until I had 2.

7) My favorite color is purple. It has been since I can remember. Funny thing is I don't decorate or wear purple....I just love the color.

8) Joanna (my younger sister) and I used to stick books in our underwear when we knew we were in trouble. My dad actually went to spank us once and he hit the books....I think it made it worse ;)

9) I am not a very patient mom. I always pictured myself as this fun loving, easy going mom. I AM a high strung, stress freak mom....Whoops!

10) Jeremy and I dated for 2 1/2 months before we got engaged. We were married 6 months from the time we met. That was it. I was completely HOOKED!!

11) I met Jeremy at Snow College.

12) I was not really a nerd in high school, but not one of the "cool crowd" I guess you could say. Then I meet Jeremy and he was "most prefered" in his school, got asked to EVERY dance and had girls galore.....can we say complex!! I always tell him he would not have looked twice at me if we had gone to the same high school. Thankfully we didn't.

13) I wish I could spend more money on me. I have an issue when it comes to either buying a shirt for me or for one of my children....somehow the kids always win.

14) I hate birds.....I AM SERIOUS. I realized it was a serious issue, when we were living in Logan a baby crow had fallen down in our patio and the mother crow was going crazy cawing all the time. I went to leave for work in the morning and I couldn't get myself up the stairs. I would take two steps, hear the caw and back down. I finally had to knock on my neighbors door (getting him out of bed) and asked if he would walk me to my car.....wow....pathetic!!! (my neighbors at the time were Brandon and Darci Burke for those of you who know them).

15) I love to eat sour baby green apples off the tree with salt. It makes Jeremy sick, but I love it.

16) I crave pickles and cucumbers in vinegar all the time. It is a staple for me.

17) HATE public restrooms.....used to be able to avoid them, but now that I have children...impossible. YUCK!!

18) I am not a sports fan. I try to be for my husband, but unless it is a really good game I can just walk away. Jeremy played baseball in high school, and I hate to say it, but it is my WORST sport to watch!! (unless he is playing)

19) I hate shoes. I love flip flops and bare feet. I don't even wear closed toed shoes in the winter. I get looks all the time and people saying "aren't your feet cold" I want to say...ummm yah, but I love my flip flops.

20) I love gummy candy. I could take it over chocolate (almost any day). I love the Haribo brand gummy bears....yummy!!

21) I don't like getting presents. This is rough for Jeremy. I feel uncomfortable when someone gives me something and I don't know how to react. I prefer birthdays and such to just come and go...with just a "happy birthday". I will go get something I want later.

22) I really do have naturally blonde hair and BLACK eyebrows!! Yes, they are real! I get it all the time..."do you dye your eyebrows?"...."yes, I take a tiny brush and dye each individual eyebrow hair".....come on...I do have a lot of time on my hands but seriously :)

23) I really don't like to travel. I like to stay at home.

24)I love how girly Regan is, and how ALL boy Daxton is.

25) I wish I was a naturally pretty person. Waking up and having to put make-up on everyday just to look human gets annoying....oh well, we can't have it all!!

I tag anyone who would like to do it. It is fun. Try it.

9 comments:

  1. This was so cute! It's funny that your were a tattle tell! Your teeth are perfect- what are you talking about! I hate MY teeth. I love purple to- let's wear it and set a trend! BTW, thanks for the comments today- for awhile there I felt I was asking a question into a dark abyss. Hello-o-o-o? You guys saved me- even though Jer dis-owned me in his!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I might take you up on the tag if I can think of 25 things about myself that won't put people to sleep!!haha Can't tell ya how glad I am that Amie talked you into this craziness! Love it!! Some of your list could easily be about me...flipflops...candy...telling on my siblings! You have to admit...you still want to tell on Jer...it's just that there's nobody to tell anymore!!LOL Me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your post!!! I can't believe how much we are a like in the whole self-esteem area. Althought I can't understand yours, Your gorgeous!!! I totally thought the same thing about Cameron and him not noticing me because he was out of my league too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have Jer read my comments today. His comment on my blog is inciting a response. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle michelle michelle!!! I could have told everyone those things about you! that kinda makes me feel good knowing I know pretty much everything about you! (even the little things) Don't worry...i like your teeth! and I think you are very georgous! :) your a jeppsen! ;) we do have it all!! lol just kidding! i just wanted to comment because i wanted to see how youw were doing and to tell you I love you and I miss you! give the family my love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, really the more I find out about you we are a lot alike!!!! Public restroom.... need anyone say anymore!!! Okay it looks like you guys had sooo much fun sledding!!!! Your kids are sooo cute and getting so big! That's sad!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun that you have a blog! I am Heidi's friend from Nova Scotia and met you when I visited like two years ago. I cannot believe how big your kids have gotten...Daxton was just a baby when i saw him last!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Michelle, this is your cousin Erin. I just found your blog through Alison and was SUPER excited, I always hear from the grapevine how you are doing but now I can see it on your blog. Hope you don't mind me looking from now on. And I loved your 25 things, I am TOTALLY with you on the flip flop and shoes issue I wear flip flops almost everyday unless it is completely covered in snow outside, than I will put on slip on shoes but can't wear socks with them. And I have had the SAME pair of flip flops since the summer before my junior year of high school back in 2000. Yesterday I thought to myself "what am I going to do when these flip flops die, I think I will cry" and not even 2 hours later the strap on my flip flop broke....and I cried! Pathetic Erin!!!!

    If you ever get bored you can take a look at my blog pettingillspage.blogspot.com

    Erin P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a cute friend. I am glad that you posted on my blog so I could find you ;). By the way, I got chosen as an alternate for the Midway Swiss Days, I may be needing tons of wreaths if I get an opening. I'll let you know.

    Tamra

    ReplyDelete