Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wii Vs. Trampoline

Drum roll please!!!

And the winner is......



TRAMPOLINE!!!


So Jer and I made a tough decision a few weeks ago to sell the Wii we had got for Christmas. Regan and Daxton played a lot on it at first (with our help) then it sat in the basement for weeks/months at a time with no use...I am not a gamer either. So we sold the Wii on KSL and that very day went and got the kiddos a trampoline. It has been a HUGE hit. Already gotten our money's worth and the kids are outside and out of my hair...(can I say that?).






Regan is learning to flip....

3 comments:

  1. DEFINITELY the right decision. Good exercise, fresh air, tons of fun, quiet house, and they'll be little gymnasts. If someone breaks a bone, I take it all back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regan is the bomb!! I remember vividly the day we got our trampoline when I was a kid....no game system could have touched it in the "cool" factor!! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I can't wait for the day that we know we will be somewhat long-term in a home to get us a trampoline!

    ReplyDelete