Sunday, April 5, 2009

So this might be a lame post....but a couple in our ward asked us to play the NCAA Bracket game with them. That is basically where you "guess" (or as the guys would say) "use your sports know how" to pick which teams will win and ultimately, which team will win the championship. Well, me with ALL my sports know how....picked my teams. At the end, I showed Jeremy and he very nicely said "probably not bad for a girl".....well if you would all take a look at the current rankings....I would also have to say....."NOT BAD FOR A GIRL!!!". I am just going to take the moment to gloat a little.....


Overall Standings
Group Standings
Rank
1 Michelle Gee
2 Michelle Faldmo
2 Sarahn Mund
4 Nichole Langston
5 Jeremy Gee
6 Scott Faldmo
7 Natasha Wight
8 Stephen Langston
9 Cade Mund
10 Daniel Wight

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are hilarious. We have done this several times with different people and we have only won one time. Danny does it with his work and they all give him a really bad time because he does so bad. I wish he would win there. The prize is 100 bucks. Don't worry we will be planning the dinner soon. I will start saving my grocery money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the first 4 names are girls names!!! Ha ha, shows that girls really are smarter than boys! Good job, way to make girls everywhere proud!

    Erin P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a lame post, you ALWAYS have to brag when you beat your hubby, hhaha!!! Nice "pickings" Chel!!!! Oh wait you definitely used your know how, you just know more than everyone else, haha!!

    ReplyDelete