Monday, March 23, 2009

Look Who Turned 3!!



It was Daxton's birthday on Friday. I can't believe he is 3 already! He
had a lot of fun. He wanted a batman cake and this is what I came up
with....not bad for an amateur!!



We took Regan and Daxton to Chuck-E-Cheese's Thursday for his birthday and they had a blast!! Of course bieng able to spend their hard earned tickets to buy prizes was the best part of all!!





Then we headed off to Ferron to see grandma and granpa Gee. We headed into the mountains on Saturday for a hot dog/smores cook out. Daxton had a great birthday!!





Dax got a bow and arrows from gradma and grandpa Gee and we gave him a big wheel.


8 comments:

  1. I hope Dax can learn to shoot that thing better than his dad. This is from Derrick, so pass this on to Jer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe your little boy is three. It looks like he had a great birthday. I can't believe how big our kids are getting. Your kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3, no way?!!! I can't believe that he's that old already!!! Happy birthday Dax.

    (This is funny. I kept thinking that there should be another kid, specifically a baby in all the pics. of your kids and family. It just felt like someone was missing when I was looking at them. Maybe that's only funny to me!!! Strange though.)

    Now your thoughts of me being CRAZY are confirmed!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I'd been in Ferron! It looks like a blast! I'm trying to plan a get together for the fam! I know we need to talk. I'm still looking at Spring Break, April 10-12ish. I'll call Jer and ask him what you guys think soon. :) LOVE all of the pics! They're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say- I'm totally impressed with the batman cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cake! your kids are getting so big and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Dax! What a darling cake! I think it looks awesome! We actually went to chuckee cheese last weekend. It was crazy. Shaun kept saying it was the one and only time we will go. I might agree! Maybee if we go to one in a different town.

    ReplyDelete