Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lagoon!!

I have been terrible at posting.....life is crazy in the summer!! We did have our annual trip to Lagoon yesterday with my family and it was a blast!! Jeremy took work off and came with us this year and that made it even better. This is our "big" family vacation this year since I am starting to get HUGE and don't want to travel much. Instead if Lagoona Beach we let this kids run through the water fountain at the front of Lagoon. That way, I avoided getting into a swimming suit and the kids stayed happy. I got the best pictures of Daxton in the water. Regan kept getting cold and would not hold still long enough to get a good one of her. Regan begged my sister Joanna to take her to the haunted house so she finally did. Joanna told me that Regan kept her eyse closed the entire time but the noises scared her so bad one of the workers brought a flashlight to Regan so she could hold it on the rest of the ride. She was crying so hard when she got out that everyone was looking. Guess she won't be going on that ride again for a while.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Regs, but how fun!!! Oh I don't buy that you are huge!!! I want to see a pic! You know how I looovveee pregnant women!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Begging to go on the haunting house ride sounds like something Alexis would do and then i'm sure she would come out crying too! I loved the pictures of your kids playing together in the fountain. So cute! I hear you about being pregnant and not wanting to get in a swimming suit! This whole summer pregnancy thing is getting draining. (I woulnd't change it though)

    ReplyDelete