Sunday, May 10, 2009

My tap dance recital at 20 weeks pregnant!!











Okay, so I debated about whether or not to post this, but then I thought what the heck. I have been doing an adult tap dance class (which I have NEVER done) since October of last year. I wanted to try something new and I thought this was the ticket. I have loved every minute...even when I found out I was pregnant. I was NOT going to do the recital being 20 weeks along and I finally decided that I would be disappointed in myself if I did not because it was the final bang after all I had worked for. So yes, I was HUGE on stage and yes, I loved it!!! So although I look funny, I had to post the pictures to give you all the idea.

7 comments:

  1. I honestly think that is one of the coolest things that you guys are taking tap dancing classes. I always want to try something new and random like that and never do it. You have motivated me to go try something.

    Cute pictures.

    Erin P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! well done! I'd love to learn a dance or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME!!! And you really look AMAZING!!! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on ya!!!! That's so awesome...way better than a stepper or a treadmill too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! I love tap and clogging. Haven't done them in years though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I would have totally taken this class with you! I love dance and tap especially is so fun! Wish they had one here in little old columbus nebraska!

    ReplyDelete